From planning to support and maintenance, we deliver quality through smarter thinking.
Integri has successfully delivered and supported multiple end to end product re-engineering and new software capability projects. There is no substitute for experience and proactive risk management. To enhance the quality and competitive cost of our software development offering, we continually evaluate each project delivery and refine our processes.
Our software development methodology focuses on the following critical components:
- Define and document business process and functional requirements: Effectively facilitate and document through process flows and use-cases clear actionable, measurable, and testable business processes and requirements while managing diverse stakeholder’s concerns.
- Top level architecture, technical approach, and system design: Construct an overall system framework taking into account the environment and platforms, effective monitory, feedback, and error handling, balanced with the newest technologies
- Unit specifications and detailed design: Clear and concise definition of the data structures, logic, interface characteristics for both the end user and other systems, and communication mechanics for each component.
- Development and unit testing: Rapid development of highly extensible and reusable code that has proven to be highly flexible and maintainable.
- System integration and testing: Thoroughly verify the proper execution of software components and proper interfacing between components within the solution stressing automation and repeatability.
- Implementation and cut-over: Provide both on-site and remote installation and implementation support as required to facilitate a smooth transition.
- Training and user support: Flexible training and user support methodology to support the customer requirements.
- Software Maintenance: Provide responsive support and rapid product turn-around. Ability to maintain multiple product configurations in support of diverse implementations.