Software design and development that puts users first.
Many organizations find they’ve implemented a software solution or suite of applications which address most of their business requirements but may be lacking in usability or capability. Others find that what worked well for a single location doesn’t scale as they expand.
Integri excels at re-engineering legacy systems to modernize them and ensure they work more effectively. We also provide unified software solutions that can efficiently link multiple offices around the globe. And our software development team is known for the innovative thinking they bring to challenges, like intelligent software that can self-diagnose system problems in order to reduce support needs and turnaround time.
In all cases, our extensive MRO/ERP experience, coupled with rapid software development experience and innovative thinking, results in system solutions that reduce costs for our clients.
To assure success, our software design must satisfy three criteria:
- Meet the functional requirements and make it as easy as possible for the user to interact with the system.
- Ensure that the product works well within the ecosystem it will be installed in.
- Ensure that the product is as easy as possible to maintain.
How do we do it? By following these key principles:
- Simple is better than complex.
- Ease of product maintenance is more important than ease of development.
- Any decision or path chosen must add some value to the solution.
- Adapt to the customer and environment rather than relying on a one size fits all solution.
- Try to automate any task that involves repeated predictable actions, sot that it’s consistent and less prone to error.